Under the new H-1B application process, petitioning companies need to file an H-1B online registration with a $10 non-refundable fee at USCIS.
For our H-1B petitioners, we provide free registration service. To purchase the service, please complete the following steps:
- Complete this payment;
- Download the H-1B Attorney Agreement on the Thank You page (also sent to your email);
- Fill in your information and sign the agreement;
- Send back the signed agreement to email@example.com with your order number.
Please note that, by choosing the H-1B free registration service, you consent to have Law Office of Michael I. Brooks represent the H-1B case should the case win the lottery.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 213-383-7048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
H-1B APPLICATION PROCESS (FY2021)
- Law firm stablishes application strategy, Petitioner repares registration information;
- H-1B online registration open, law firm completes registration;
- Online registration ends; Random selection process completes;
- USCIS informs Attorney of selected cases; prepare materials;
- Complete submission within time given by USCIS;
- Receive case decision made by USCIS;