H-4 Petition

H-4 Petition


H-4 Petition for spouse and children under 21 years old of H-1B Visa Holder


    H-4 petition is for the spouse or children of H-1B nonimmigrant work visa holder.

    If your spouse is an H-1B holder that has an approved I-140 petition, you are eligible to apply for Employment Authorization Card (EAD Card). To file H-4+EAD Card petition, please choose the "H-4+EAD" option.

    Important Notice:

    The purchase is not complete until an attorney agreement is signed by both parties. Any incomplete purchase will be subjected to a refund.

    To purchase the service, please complete the following steps:

    1. Complete this payment;
    2. Download the H-4 Attorney Agreement on the Thank You page (also sent to your email);
    3. Fill in your information and sign the agreement;
    4. Send back the signed agreement to info@miblawyer.com with your order number.

    If you have any questions, please contact us at 213-383-7048 or info@miblawyer.com.